Friday, March 28, 2008

THIS IS NOT NEWS!


You know what the problem with news media today is? That bloging makes the news, broadcast journalism is the biggest farce they read magazines, and they read blogs and then they report it like they discovered and it's their opinions. What sparked me to say fuck broadcast journalism is i saw this piece on the today show where they were talking about Lebron James Vogue cover with Gisele Bundchen, they're calling him King Kong holding the blonde, they're saying he's fucking up his image, this makes no sense to me. When I saw the cover it looked like a cover, it was a crazy high energy image, and you know what if I got to take pictures with Gisele Bundchen I'd have the same expression on my face.

"FUCK YEAH! I GET TO GRAB GISELE BUNDCHEN ASS!" that's what that face says to me. Good on you King James, straight up I hope you steal her sexy ass from Tom Brady and take a year off and just and make her shit funny for months on end.

She's so fucking hot!

But I digress, it's I just wish they reported news as opposed to talking shit about Lebron . Isn't the America in peril and crisis right now? What's happening in Burma? everyone forget about that?

Fuck the Today Show.

No comments: