Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Lots of stuff... Yet Nothing at all



So much has gone on today, and there's a bunch of knowledge I'm getting ready to drop on you, and like a fool i didn't drink a coffee tonite.

so I'll hit this up tomorrow. also cupcakes are delicious and i plan on dreaming of electric sheep.

Oh! who thinks cult status is abound for The Dark Knight? i mean everyone was looking forward to this movie anyways but toss on a death attached it only increases hype.

Oh!2 Drop dead Chuck Norris, you're a hairy redneck and why should anyone listen to you about who should be elected president.

Oh!3 I'm going to read some serious stuff, and report back to you all tomorrow. as well as all the research I'm going to be doing on sleep.


I can't think of how to end this half ass post so ladies and gentlemen i give you...

David Bowie

No comments: